TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR E DESIGN SERVICE
1. E-design is an online designing consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look and amenity of your space and not intended for direct construction purposes. As for an open concept solution, you must verify with a contractor if there are no supporting beams holding walls/ ceilings and verify locations of electrical wiring, plumbing, mechanical & electrical fittings or hidden devices mechanical or otherwise.
2. The client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project in a list format as per questionnaire provided. The client is responsible to make sure all documents are sent out before the design process commences and understands that changes cannot be made once the design process commences without incurring an additional fee.
3. Michael Ó Mara Interior Design & Property solutions (MiD) will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. The E-design client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. No phone calls or in-person visits are accepted for this service with the exception of the initial -on boarding phone call’ and the final follow up call upon completion of required works.
5. MiD will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; will not be responsible for the acts or omissions any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. MiD cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or transport claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for any e-design project.
7. For custom made cabinetry, MiD will not be held responsible for any inaccurate dimensions that are given by the client. The client understands that any custom made cabinet such as for kitchens or bathrooms should be verified by the manufacturer as to final dimensions. I.e. that the manufacturer has taken a final measurement to ensure accuracy prior to production.
8. MiD will be working within the clients budget range. On occasion, freight and delivery charges are not known until the end of the lead-time. Prices of furnishings and other products are subject to change, therefore it is recommended that should you be availing of the resourcing package that your orders are placed within 7 to 10 days of your report.
9. The client of our e-design service agrees to provide photos of the e-design project after completion for the purposes of marketing, and should professional standard photos be supplied a discount shall be offered.
10. MiD has taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from the client is stored as securely and safely as possible. MiD cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
11. Online e-design services are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. MiD e-design service provides services with all the skill, and care as a professional interior design company. We endeavour to accommodate the client’s needs as best as possible however we can only provide new designs or major modifications of the same spaces for an additional fee.
12. MiD will not be held responsible for the quality of any furniture or fittings that are suggested as part of the E-design service or resourcing add-on.
13. Any e-design work submitted to the client is the property of MiD and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable there to remain at all times the property of MiD. Use of imagery and concepts not permissible in any commercial manner for printing, marketing or promotion. This service is available as a separate agreement.